Select Language

Visa Service


The organizer can provide Business Invitation Letter (To apply for invitation letter, you have to Pre-register first!)to assist you with visa application. Please go to the Embassy or Consulate General of P. R. China with the Invitation to get the visa.


In case of the absence of a Chinese Embassy in your country, kindly approach the Embassy of P. R. China in a neighboring country.